Scientifically formulated with 10 different strains of premium quality beneficial bacteria, Life-Space probiotics encourage good bacterial diversity to support optimal health and wellbeing for developing infants. Health benefits may include:
- Supporting the development of a healthy immune system
- Reducing the risk of developing eczema, as well as the occurrence of eczema, in the first 2 years of life.
- Assisting with the digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Helping to restore beneficial bacteria that may have been disrupted by Antibiotics
- Supporting normal, healthy bowel movements
- No added dairy, lactose, gluten, yeast, egg, fructose, flavours, colours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives
- Life-Space is an Australian owned company
- Life-Space products are manufactured in Australia
- Live Bacteria Guaranteed
- Insert probiotic powder into baby’s cheek or between front lip and gum immediately prior to feeding.
- Add powder to baby’s bottle or food prior to feeding.
Infants 6-18 months: 1-2 grams daily or as directed by your healthcare professional
Toddlers 18-36 months: 2 grams daily or as directed by your healthcare professional
Eczema: 2 grams daily
1 gram dosage spoon is included in jar